If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No blender? No coconut milk? No worries! The Piña Corada captures the delicious fruitiness of the classic cocktail while providing the refreshing taste of a cold beer. Kick your legs up and let yourself be transported to your favorite Caribbean destination! —Pete
- 6 ounces Corona or Corona Light, chilled
- 3 ounces coconut rum (Malibu)
- 3 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh pineapple wedges (optional)
- Pour the beer, rum and juice into a pint glass and stir.
- Add in several ice cubes.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh pineapple if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks