Author Notes: No blender? No coconut milk? No worries! The Piña Corada captures the delicious fruitiness of the classic cocktail while providing the refreshing taste of a cold beer. Kick your legs up and let yourself be transported to your favorite Caribbean destination! - Pete
- 6 ounces Corona or Corona Light, chilled
- 3 ounces coconut rum (Malibu)
- 3 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh pineapple wedges (optional)
- Pour the beer, rum and juice into a pint glass and stir.
- Add in several ice cubes.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh pineapple if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail