If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired to create a sorbet by Abby Dodge, I chose to make three cocktail sorbets with the addition of a fresh herb.The Lemon Thyme Limoncello was my favorite! —Creative Culinary
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup Limoncello
- Combine water, lemon juice, sugar, and lemon thyme in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain liquid from solids, pressing gently. Allow to cool.
- Add Limoncello and chill several hours until very cold.
- Process with ice cream maker until firm, put into container and freeze.
- Scoop sorbet into a martini glass and serve with a sprig of lemon thyme.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.