If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These popsicles don't only make good use of delicious summer produce, but also of a classic refreshing cocktail. Perfect for hot summer days!
Makes 4 large popsicles
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup peaches, diced (skins and pits removed)
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup white wine (Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc would be nice, or perhaps a Rosé)
- pinches cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a hint of superfine sugar as needed (I did not add sugar because my grape juice was plenty sweet).
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. If the popsicles are difficult to remove, run the tray under warm water and wiggle until the popsicles slide out easily. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.