If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created in Tahoe over 4th of July weekend based on what was on hand! :-) —mrsricho
- 1 handful cubes of watermelon
- 2 wedges of citrus fruit of your choice - lime or grapefruit, whatever's handy
- 1 shot white liquor of choice - vodka, gin, tequila, rum, all will work, your preference!
- 1 splash effervescent mixer of your choice - soda water for skinny version, ginger ale for those that like it sweeter!
- 1 handful oce
- Grab a few chunks of watermelon, toss in a glass, and mash up with a spoon.
- Squeeze a couple wedges of citrus of your choice into glass and drop into glass.
- Add in white spirit of your choice, Tanqueray No. TEN gin recommended! Works well with a heavy pour or a light pour.
- Add handful of ice.
- Fill to top with effervescent mixer of your choice - great with soda water for a lighter version or with ginger ale for a sweeter version.
- Stir and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.