If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With proseco that needed to be used up, it topped off what started out as a margarita with elderflower. Deceptively, this drink delivers a delicate, but forceful punch. —Sagegreen
- 1 ounce Elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce white tequila
- .5 ounces juice from sweet lime
- @ 1/4 cups crushed ice and a few ice cubes
- chilled proseco, to top off @1-2 oz.
- nasturtium flower, optional garnish
- Shake the liqueur, tequila, and lime juice with the crushed ice.
- Strain and pour over ice cubes into a well chilled glass.
- Top with chilled proseco. Garnish with an edible flower.
Tags: exotic floral
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
The New Food52 Office
A space that makes you want to come to work
The new Food52 office.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Yes, be in a pickle.