Author Notes: I came up with this when trying to dispense of a whole watermelon that was consuming way too much real estate. It's so easy I'm not sure you can even call it a recipe but it's refreshing, it tastes like summer and it gets the job done. - Summer of Eggplant - Summer of Eggplant
Food52 Review: For the remainder of the summer, I'll be packing my cubed watermelon alongside my vodka in the freezer. With an abundance of mint and a blender, this is such an easy and refreshing way to cool down and mellow out. You really can't beat a three-ingredient drink! I was thinking how nice it would be to serve this using the watermelon as a punch bowl. This is a great recipe. - Bevi - Bevi
- 1 cup Watermelon, cubed and frozen
- 2 teaspoons Roughly chopped mint
- 1-1.5 ounce Vodka
- Place all items in a blender on high and blend until combined and smooth.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail