If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came up with this when trying to dispense of a whole watermelon that was consuming way too much real estate. It's so easy I'm not sure you can even call it a recipe but it's refreshing, it tastes like summer and it gets the job done. - Summer of Eggplant - Summer of Eggplant
Food52 Review: For the remainder of the summer, I'll be packing my cubed watermelon alongside my vodka in the freezer. With an abundance of mint and a blender, this is such an easy and refreshing way to cool down and mellow out. You really can't beat a three-ingredient drink! I was thinking how nice it would be to serve this using the watermelon as a punch bowl. This is a great recipe. - Bevi - Bevi
- 1 cup Watermelon, cubed and frozen
- 2 teaspoons Roughly chopped mint
- 1-1.5 ounces Vodka
- Place all items in a blender on high and blend until combined and smooth.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Don't Scrap Your Scraps
Compost and make a world of difference.
3 Ways to Compost
Not-so traditional pesto
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Smoky and Spicy Paloma