Author Notes: This recipe is great, because it, like many good cooking recipes, can be adapted to what you have on hand. Use any ripe fruit you have around the house. - slulibby
- 750 milliliters red wine (preferably Spanish or whatever you have around the house, really))
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange, supremed
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 liter ginger ale
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine & sugar, stir.
- Add in the orange segments, lemon juice and peach slices.
- Chill for a few hours until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add in the ginger ale.
- Sit back and enjoy the day!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail