If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It was my son's last day of daycare. I have been prepping myself for this day as much as I have been prepping him. So, just in case there were a few tears shed that afternoon, I picked up some watermelon for him, and some tequila for me (transition ain’t easy!).
What do you do with all that leftover watermelon once the kiddies are snug in bed?? Make Margaritas!
- 3 cups watermelon chunks, sans grind
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Jose Cuervo Silver tequila
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- Combine watermelon, lime juice, and sugar in a blender and blend on high till completely liquid and frothy.
- Pour into pitcher, add tequila and Grand Marnier and then stir to combine.
- Add ice and serve (Ice should go in at the last minute, so it doesn’t dilute the drink).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail