If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A grown up version of the cocktail you drank as a kid. - inpatskitchen
- 1 double shot vodka
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- Ice if you like it
- Place vodka, grenadine and lime juice into a 16 ounce glass.
- Pour in the ginger beer and add ice if using. Garnish with a cherry or two.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls