If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A grown up version of the cocktail you drank as a kid. —inpatskitchen
- 1 double shot vodka
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- Ice if you like it
- Place vodka, grenadine and lime juice into a 16 ounce glass.
- Pour in the ginger beer and add ice if using. Garnish with a cherry or two.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
The Spice is Right
Recipes that put a dent in that za'atar stash
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
The knots you should know.
Have a ball (jar).