If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was brought into our family by our resident cocktail expert -- our youngest sister who works in the restaurant industry. We love it at all times of the year, but it is absolutely perfect for hot summer Florida days spent by the pool.
Tips - Use Ruby Red Vodka instead of regular for an extra kick. Keep a shaker of cinnamon sugar around for this drink. —Live Pretty
Makes 2 martinis
- 6 ounces Vodka
- 3 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces Ruby Red Grapfruit Juice
- 1 ounce Monin Mango Syrup
- 1 Shaker of Cinnamon Sugar for Garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the cinnamon sugar) in a martini shaker with ice. Shake away then pour into martini glasses.
- Sprinkle the top of each martini with cinnamon sugar right before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).