If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a cocktail I enjoyed at The Dreamaway Lodge in Becket, MA —souschef
- 5 ounces Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka
- 8 ounces Izze Sparkling Grapefruit Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 sprigs Fresh Mint
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the vodka, sparkling juice and lime juice. Stir gently. Let chill thoroughly. Add crushed ice to a martini glass. Pour mixture over the ice. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.