Author Notes: Sangria by the pool is a given. Wanna wow and delight your guests? Make a batch with peaches. - katylua
- 1 bottle of white zinfandel (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 each lemon and orange, thinly sliced
- 1 peach, sliced (frozen works best)
- 10 ounces club soda
- Mix all ingredients except the club soda.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add the club soda when ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail