If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sangria by the pool is a given. Wanna wow and delight your guests? Make a batch with peaches. - katylua
- 1 bottle of white zinfandel (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 each lemon and orange, thinly sliced
- 1 peach, sliced (frozen works best)
- 10 ounces club soda
- Mix all ingredients except the club soda.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add the club soda when ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.