Author Notes: A friend of ours spent an entire summer refining his recipe for Zombies. I was a very willing taste tester and pledge this is the best Zombie you'll ever have. Ever.
Note: The recipe is written with "parts" as the unit because it is scalable. Use shots for making a single drink; use cups for a pitcher.
- 1-1/2 parts white rum
- 3/4 parts dark rum
- 3/4 parts 151 Bacardi rum
- 3/4 parts blue curacao
- less than 1/8 parts Pernod
- 1/2 parts grenadine
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 part passion fruit juice
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part pinapple juice
- lime, sliced into wedges for garnish
- Mix all ingredients. (Can be done ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.)
- Fill your best tiki mug with ice, and fill with the Zombie potion.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime. Find a lounge chair, relax and sip away.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail