If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend of ours spent an entire summer refining his recipe for Zombies. I was a very willing taste tester and pledge this is the best Zombie you'll ever have. Ever.
Note: The recipe is written with "parts" as the unit because it is scalable. Use shots for making a single drink; use cups for a pitcher.
- 1-1/2 parts white rum
- 3/4 parts dark rum
- 3/4 parts 151 Bacardi rum
- 3/4 parts blue curacao
- less than 1/8 parts Pernod
- 1/2 parts grenadine
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 part passion fruit juice
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part pinapple juice
- lime, sliced into wedges for garnish
- Mix all ingredients. (Can be done ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.)
- Fill your best tiki mug with ice, and fill with the Zombie potion.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime. Find a lounge chair, relax and sip away.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.