If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's all about the fine crystal, a simple margarita and having fun with the drink topic. - ibbeachnana
- 2 ounces good Tequila
- 1/2-1 ounces Triple sec, Cointreau, or orange liqueur
- 3 Key limes juiced, or one whole regular lime + wedges for garnish
- 1 salt rimmed redneck glass
- 1 Dollar store clear glass candlestick
- 1 8 ounce canning jar of your choice, the quilted diamond pattern from Ball is perfect for fine crystal
- good quality clear drying glue for glass or ceramics
- Clean and dry jar and candlestick, rough the bottom of jar edge with sandpaper as well as the candlestick top, apply glue, allow to dry for at least an hour depending on the glue instructions (we use Devcon 5 minute epoxy).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Mom's (The) Best
Mom's Pasta e Fagioli
Pasta e Fagioli
Vegetarian Ma Po Tofu
DIY Herb Rub
Easygoing banana bread.
Go play outside!