If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sangria is a staple in Portugal and Spain. Nothing like this refreshing drink for hot days. - urbanideas
- 5 liters red wine
- .75 liters Port wine
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups white rum
- 2 cups gin
- 1 cup cognac
- 2 liters orange soda
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 liters sprite
- 12 cups sugar
- 6 peaches cut in cubes
- 6 oranges cut in cubes
- 6 apples cut in cubes
- 6 pears cut in cubes
- 3 lemons cut in cubes
- 1.5 cups beer
- 2 cups mint leaves
- In a large bucket add all of the liquids apart from the beer
- Once the fruit is all cut into cubes, add the fruit and sugar
- Mix it very well and leave it covered for about 2 hours
- 30 minutes prior to serving add the ice and mint leaves
- Just before serving add the beer and mix it all well
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.