If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for a hot summer day! —SLD
- 2 ounces Gin
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces Grapefruit Juice
- dash of Grenadine
- Wedge or Chunks of Pineapple
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the Gin, Juices and Grenadine.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an Old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge or chunks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Your search for the best recipe is over
The best donuts—ever.
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
We've got the summer blues.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.