If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for a hot summer day! —SLD
- 2 ounces Gin
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces Grapefruit Juice
- dash of Grenadine
- Wedge or Chunks of Pineapple
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the Gin, Juices and Grenadine.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an Old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge or chunks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Have Towel, Will Travel
We give it 8 tentacles up
We give it 8 tentacles up.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Freestyle berry jam.
Octopi my heart.