Author Notes: My inspiration was a Michelada that I had many years ago in Yuma, but as I live on the coast in NC I changed the ingredients to a seaside version. I really never measured the ingredients with the exception of the beer, tomato juice and a shot of good tequila to go with the Michelada which can easily find its way into the Michelada.
This is on the menu tonight, I was going to wait until taco night, but this tangy spicy drink can't wait another 3 days. - ibbeachnana
- 1 Coronita beer, 7 ounces
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2-3 Key limes, juiced and wedges for garnish
- dashes of hot sauce, Tamazalula, Cholula, or your choice
- Sliver of fresh jalapeno to float in the drink
- dash of Worchestershire
- dash of soy sauce
- Phillips seafood seasoning to rim glass
- 4 ounces Clamato juice
- Rim a tall drink glass with lime and seafood seasoning, fill with ice and slowly pour some beer (little or no foam), add some of the Clamato juice and other ingredients + an additional pinch of seafood seasoning. Stir and top off with more beer an juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Tags: Spicy Seaside Michelada