If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My inspiration was a Michelada that I had many years ago in Yuma, but as I live on the coast in NC I changed the ingredients to a seaside version. I really never measured the ingredients with the exception of the beer, tomato juice and a shot of good tequila to go with the Michelada which can easily find its way into the Michelada.
This is on the menu tonight, I was going to wait until taco night, but this tangy spicy drink can't wait another 3 days. - ibbeachnana
- 1 Coronita beer, 7 ounces
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2-3 Key limes, juiced and wedges for garnish
- dashes of hot sauce, Tamazalula, Cholula, or your choice
- Sliver of fresh jalapeno to float in the drink
- dash of Worchestershire
- dash of soy sauce
- Phillips seafood seasoning to rim glass
- 4 ounces Clamato juice
- Rim a tall drink glass with lime and seafood seasoning, fill with ice and slowly pour some beer (little or no foam), add some of the Clamato juice and other ingredients + an additional pinch of seafood seasoning. Stir and top off with more beer an juice.
Tags: Spicy Seaside Michelada
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.