If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a basic Cosmopolitan recipe only instead of cranberry; I used fresh strawberry juice, instead of plane water a sugar-free strawberry vitamin drink, added some sugar and instead of shaking with ice, froze the drink itself for a more intense flavor.
Please try and enjoy!
- • 1 1/4 cups citrus-flavored vodka
- • 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- • 3 cups fresh Strawberries hulled and sliced, (makes 2 cups juice)
- • 2 cups Organic, Sugar-Free Strawberry Vitamin drink
- • 1/4 cup sugar
- • 4 ice cube trays
- In a blender, puree strawberries with sugar, and fresh lime juice. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing with a rubber spatula to release as much liquid as possible; discard solids.
- Combine vodka and strawberry juice in a pitcher with 2 cups of the Strawberry water, stir to blend.
- Divide between ice cube trays and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. The cubes will freeze only partially.
- Just before serving, empty trays into a large bowl and using a fork, break up cubes to loosen ice crystals; the ice will be slush like.
- Spoon slush into tall stemmed glasses and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.