If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fun and colorful martini! Perfect for poolside!!! - Coleen McCrea Katz
Makes 1 martini
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Lemon juice
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons Wilton Sprinkles Sapphire blue sugar
- 1 Lemon twists
- 6 ice cubes
- Into a cocktail shaker, pour the Vodka, Curacao and Lemon Juice.
- Add ice. Shake well.
- Rub the rim of the martini glass with the wedge of lemon. Dip rim of glass in blue sugar.
- Strain and pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into a martini glass. Garnish with lemon twists.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.