If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail was served at my wedding when I married in Antigua, Guatemala. It was my signature drink at the wedding and my showers. I love it because its sweet, while tart with a kick of heat because of the chili rimmed glass. I use the best possible vodka and use tamarind concentrate rather than store bought nectar or juice which are usually too sweet. Salud! - mpittsm
- 1 ounce tamarind concentrate
- 4 ounces cold water
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 tablespoons Tajin (mixture of chili powder and sugar)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a martini shaker add the tamarind concentrate, water, vodka, and ice. Shake until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Rim a martini glass with lime and dip into the Tajin powder. Pour the martini mixture and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.