If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Each time I sniff a rose, I get reminded of raspberries & vice versa. While I'm not a fan of rose syrup with its cloyingly sweet aroma & taste, I find that it adds just the right amount of sweetness to a boozy pink concoction that is Oh-so-right for an afternoon out with the gals. - Panfusine
- 30 milliliters Tequila
- 30 milliliters chambord raspberry liqueur
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes (~ 1 full ice tray's worth)
- 1 teaspoon rose syrup
- slice of lime for garnishing
- fine sugar for rimming the edge of the glass (optional)
- Combine the ice and lime juice & crush finely in a blender.
- Add the tequila, Chambord liqueur, and the rose syrup & pulse once.
- Transfer the contents from the blender jar into a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime, & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!