Author Notes: Each time I sniff a rose, I get reminded of raspberries & vice versa. While I'm not a fan of rose syrup with its cloyingly sweet aroma & taste, I find that it adds just the right amount of sweetness to a boozy pink concoction that is Oh-so-right for an afternoon out with the gals. - Panfusine
- 30 milliliters Tequila
- 30 milliliters chambord raspberry liqueur
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes (~ 1 full ice tray's worth)
- 1 teaspoon rose syrup
- slice of lime for garnishing
- fine sugar for rimming the edge of the glass (optional)
- Combine the ice and lime juice & crush finely in a blender.
- Add the tequila, Chambord liqueur, and the rose syrup & pulse once.
- Transfer the contents from the blender jar into a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime, & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail