If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sorry for the stock photo...in the process of moving and just joined...just got back from Antigua and the bartender, Cherise, made a fantastic, blue, frozen concoction she served in a martini glass. After doing some reasearch, it's very close to a frozen blue hawaiian. The raspberry drizzle compliments the otherwise tropical flavors and adds a pleasant contrast to the vibrant blue. —everblessed
- 2 ounces blue curacao - divided
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- raspberry drizzle
- Mix 1 oz of the blue curacao with pineapple juice and coconut rum
- Put in a blender and add ice until very thick
- Pour the other oz of blue curacao into a chilled martini or margarita glass
- Then pour half of the frozen mix into the glass - top with some raspberry drizzle
- pour the rest of the frozen mix into the glass (or as much as will fit) and drizzle again with raspberry
- Insert straw. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails