If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mention Cachaça and everyone thinks Caipirinha. But then you have the Brazilian Batida, which is as popular in Brazil. It’s kind of a milkshake with cachaça, fresh fruit and sweetened condensed milk. Batida is much thicker in consistency and if you don’t have cachaça go ahead and make it with vodka. Batida needs to be shaken vigorously and is best done in a blender and served in small glasses.
So what’s it about it that is so irresistible? It just goes down soooo well!
- Maria Teresa Jorge
- 40 milliliters purée of fresh strawberries
- 40 milliliters purée of fresh watermelon without the pips
- 40 milliliters lime juice
- 40 milliliters sweetened evaporated milk
- 160 milliliters Cachaça or White Rhum
- Ice cubes
- Make the fruit purée using fresh fruit.
- Measure 40 ml of each of the fruit purées, the cachaça and the evaporated milk into a blender, add some ice cubes and blend.
- Divide in 4 small chilled glasses and decorate the glass with a strawberry cut in half preferably with the stem on.
- Let me know if you resisted it!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Exaggerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extra thin, extra delicious.
Ultra Thin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easygoing banana bread.
DIY Herb Rub
Pasta e Fagioli
Go play outside!