If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ripe, sweet summer peaches make this drink seasonal and delicious! —Nat Klein
- 5 ripe peaches
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle champagne or other sparkling wine
- 8 ounces ginger ale
- 2 cups ice
- Blanch peaches by immersing into boiling water for 30 seconds. Immediately remove peaches and place in a bowl of ice water to cool. As soon as they are cool enough to handle, peel the peaches.
- Slice peeled peaches into a blender or food processor. Add sugar and ice. Blend until smooth. If necessary, add a little water to help it blend. You may also add more sugar if the peaches are especially tart.
- Divide the peach mixture among four wine glasses. Pour 2 ounces of ginger ale into each glass, then fill to the top with champagne.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Recipe of the Day
Storage made crystal clear.