If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An icy, creamy, fizzy concoction with a sunny lemon jolt. The sorbet stands in for ice cubes, making this the perfect poolside cocktail. —mariaraynal
- 2 scoops best-quality lemon sorbet
- 1 shot Limoncello
- 1 shot vodka
- 2 shots club soda
- 4 small leaves fresh basil
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
- Muddle two leaves of basil at the bottom of your favorite cocktail glass. Using a melon baller, add two generous scoops of sorbet. Pour Limoncello, vodka and club soda into glass; stir lightly and garnish with fresh basil and sliced lemon. Cheers!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.