If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delightful little cocktail will perk up summer evenings on the patio as well as lazy afternoons by the pool. A great use for the short summer bounty of berries. - mariaraynal
- 7 fresh raspberries
- 2 scoops best-quality raspberry sorbet
- 1 shot Limoncello
- 1 shot best-quality raspberry vodka
- 2 shots club soda
- 1 slice fresh lemon, halved
- Muddle five raspberries at the bottom of your favorite cocktail glass. Using a melon-baller, add two generous scoops of sorbet to glass; pour in Limoncello, vodka and club soda; stir lightly. Garnish with lemon and the last two raspberries, for fun.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.