If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe especially for this contest! It is sweet and tart and tastes like Jolly Rancher Watermelon Candy! —Ronna F
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice (from sieved watermelon)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 4 watermelon balls
- Combine watermelon juice, lemon juice and white rum.
- Pour into 2 wine glasses.
- Add 2 watermelon balls to each glass.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.