If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Costa Rican national dish, named "Spotted Rooster" to disguise that it has no meat. Typically eaten at breakfast with eggs and fruit, but I eat it all the time. - Molly Cousins
- 1 White onion
- 1 cup Brown rice
- 1 cup Cooked black beans
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (vegetarian) or Salsa Lizano, if you can find it
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Saute the onion, garlic, and cilantro in the oil until onions are translucent.
- Add beans and worcestershire and heat through
- Add rice and salt and pepper to taste