If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The combination of roasted peppers and feta cheese is not my invention and there are many versions. Mine is characterized by strict limitation to its two ingredients.
The pepper and feta dip is on the right of the photo. This was all that was leftover after last night's dinner. —EarlyToBed
- 4 roasted red and/or yellow peppers
- 1/3 pound feta cheese
- Roast peppers on a charcoal grill or wood fire until they are mostly charred on the outside.
- After peppers have cooled, remove step and separate flesh from exterior charred skin and interior seeds. (I do this over a sink or a bowl. The roasted-pepper juice is good in soups or stews or whatever else is cooking for dinner)
- Place pepper flesh in food processor bowl along with sliced or crumbled feta cheese.
- Pulse-process, leaving small chunks of pepper and feta.
- Eat with chips, crackers, toasted pita or Sangak bread.
Forget Green Pesto
Here's why red is rad
Green pesto is so last summer.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Beet greens can't be beat.
Savor the season.