If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this super easy and perfectly proportioned iced tea recipe a few years back in a local lifestyle magazine and I've used it exclusively ever since. It really is fool proof and so refreshing on a hot summer day like today.
When I first made it, I wondered how 3 teabags could stand up to 8 cups of water, but somehow the flavor really comes through.
Obviously you can adjust the sugar and lemon measurements to your liking, but I am giving it to you as it was published.
Everyone loves it, so make up extra copies of the recipe to give to your friends! - JulieBee
Makes 8 cups
- 8 cups Water
- 3 Orange pekoe tea bags
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- In a large saucepan heat water to a rapid boil. Remove from heat and add the teabags (I really like PG Tips brand).
- Cover pan and let steep for 1 hour.
- In a large glass pitcher combine steeped tea and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Next, stir in lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold. Pour over ice and add lemon wedges for a beautiful garnish.
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?