If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been playing around with the various and sundry Fee Brother's Bitter products and fell truly madly deeply in love with their Aztec Chocolate bitters..it's inspired many dark and delicious cocktail creations. This is a two person recipe, that is layered but it can easily poured in to a pitcher or a punch bowl for a party. Garnished with frozen orange slices and frozen cranberries its fun start to Thanksgiving. —Aliwaks
- 2 shots Kraken Spiced Black rum or Black Bermuda Rum
- 1 teaspoon Chopped candied Ginger
- 4 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Bottle, Good Pumpkin Ale
- 1 Bottle, Ginger Beer ( not Ale, Beer)
- 2 Long Tall Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Twist Orange Zest
- 1 pinch Fresh Ground Nutmeg
- Muddle, candied ginger & lime juice in cocktail shaker, add rum & Bitters, Shake well
- Pour equal amounts of Rum in Two Tall Glasses
- Carefully Pour Half bottle of Pumpkin Ale in each glass
- Carefully Pour half Bottle ginger beer in each glass
- grate fresh nutmeg over each & garnish with Cinnamon Stick & Orange Zest, for another layer of flavor you can flame the orange zest, and cinnamon stick can be used as a Straw.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks