Author Notes: Living in Texas, flank steak is often used for fajitas. This is a nice change from the traditional fajita. Fast and easy to grill, so no heating up the kitchen in the summer. - familydinners
- 4 pounds flank steak
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Place steak, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar in large plastic bag and marinate 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill over med high heat 3 minutes per side.
- Let meat rest 10 minutes before cutting. Slice thin at a sharp angle against the grain.
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 med red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cut off top part of parsley. Roughly chop onion.
- Place all ingredients in mini food processor and pulse about 10-12 times to chop.
- Remove and serve with flank steak
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak