If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from Phoenix Arizona where we love spice and love to grill! —Lisa Jensen
Corn & Pepper Salsa
- 2 cups Fresh Corn Kernels
- 3/4 cup Bell Peppers diced (red & green mixed)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion diced
- 2 teaspoons Jalapeno pepper seeded & minced
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper
Spicy Flank Steak
- 1 Large Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Red Wine or Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 cup Your favorite purchased salsa
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- Add corn, bell peppers, tomato, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon or lime juice, white wine vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the corn & pepper mixture, toss together, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve (can be made a day ahead).
- Add flank steak, balsamic vinegar or red wine, chipotle peppers, salsa and lime juice to a large Ziploc bag and rotate to cover the steak. Marinate 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat. When grill is hot, add steak and grill 4 minutes each side for medium rare.
- When steak is done, let rest 5 minutes and then slice into 1/4 inch slices. Place 1/2 cup of the corn & pepper salsa on each plate. Add 3 slices of steak to each plate and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.