If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 34 to 40
- 6 bacon slices, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces all white Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 drops Liquid smoke
- 1 pound (17-20) fresh jalapenos
- panko bread crumbs
- ranch dressing, optional
- sour cream, optional
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine bacon, cream cheese, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, shredded white Mexican cheese, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and liquid smoke.
- Cut the stems off the peppers and slice in half lengthwise, scooping out all of the seeds. Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of cheese mixture into jalapeños and roll them in the panko bread crumbs. Bake at 300*F for 20-30 minutes (the longer you cook them, the milder they become). Serve with ranch dressing or sour cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.