If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about from an abundance of jalapenos and lack of much else in the fridge. Sometimes accidental discoveries produce great things! Simplicity at its best. I have used other meats such as cooked sausage or finely chopped ham, but bacon rules. —mbass913
- 15 jalapenos, halved longway and seeded
- 8 ounces shredded mozarella
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray or use easy release foil.
- Arrange pepper halves cut side up on cookie sheet.
- Prebake peppers for 15 minutes at 350, then remove from oven.
- Sprinkle each ingredient into the pepper halves in the order given and return to oven to melt for about 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.