If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I concocted this recipe in my pursuit to create a healthy yet tongue-smackingly tasty recipe. This dish is the opposite of plain and bland!
The best part is the stuffing which makes it a complete, nutritious and wholesome meal. - Binte's Kitchen
- 200 g, mince chicken
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 small green chillis, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 12 large green peppers
- 1/4 cup grated mozarella
- 2 tablespoons oil for drizzling in the end
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add cumin and fry for a few seconds before adding mince chicken
- Cook chicken till the water is almost dry, then add all the spices
- Mix well and cook for another 5 mins so the flavors can blend well. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool for 15 mins
- Turn on the oven now to 250C gas mark
- While the mixture is cooling, take 12 large green peppers, cut a slit in the middle with a knife and de-seed.
- With your fingers, rub olive oil on the peppers.
- Stuff the peppers with chicken mixture (be careful not to overstuff)
- Place the peppers on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-15 mins max, or till mozzarella melts.
- * Be careful not to overcook the peppers or else they will become too soft
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.