If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fusion recipe is sure to impress family and friends and is an absolute cinch to make. Every bite awakens the senses with a combination of savory and sweet with just enough heat and spice from the chile to tickle the taste buds all the while delivering a presentation that's visually stimulating and bursting with magnificent color. - mangiabella
- 1 pound Wonton Wrappers
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten with water
- 8 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup green chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons Parmiggano Reggiano, shredded
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Purple Onion, cut Fajita Style into slivers
- 2 mangos, diced
- 1 handful italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix Ricotta Cheese, chopped green chile and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a splash of water to create "eggwash"
- Lay One Wonton Wrapper onto cutting board and brush with "eggwash" in a square following the edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Add a teaspoon of chile cheese filling in 4 spots in the corners of the wonton wrapper down just far enough to give room to seal the edges on all four sides of each filling spot.
- Place another Wonton Wrapper on top and seal edges and seal well around each filling spot - press gently but firmly to seal well. Use a knife or ravioli cutter to cut into 4 raviolis along the sealed seams. (Repeat steps 3-5 to create the rest of the ravioli with remaining wonton wrappers and filling).
- In a sautee pan over med to low heat, sautee 4 tbsp. of olive oil with one clove of garlic, 1/2 purple onion, and the 4 roma tomatoes and salt to taste until onions become translucent, then add the 2 diced mangos and sautee for a minute longer - turn off heat and cover to keep warm
- Boil Raviolis in Water with 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil and a small handful of salt for 2 to 3 minutes. Lift gently with flat spatula with holes to drain water.
- Plate Raviolis, cover with sauce on top, add italian flat leaf parsley, shredded Parmiggano Reggiano and black pepper to taste. Serve hot :)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.