If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great summer recipe, and a good way to use up those bountiful garden tomatoes! —SLD
- 1 cup corn
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped hot chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Liberally grease a pie plate or quiche pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the eggs and mozzarella cheese. Add in the eggs last. Mix well.
- Pour into a well greased pie or quiche pan.
- Top with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve with a dollop of sour cream (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.