If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 3 cups
- 4-6 roma tomatoes
- 4 roasted green chiles
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- baguette loaf
- Dice the first five ingredients and toss in a bowl to mix. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir just a bit. Chill and let the flavors intermingle.
- Cut the baguette into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Arrange them on a baking sheet and brush lightly with some additional olive oil. Broil for 1-2 minutes until toasted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
This burger's all that and a bag of barbecue-flavored chips.
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Behind the scenes.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.