If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and trim.
- chop garlic finely, and set aside
- Place brussel sprouts in pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Immediately transfer to pot of ice water to shock them. After another minute, remove brussel sprouts from ice water.
- Add oil and chopped garlic to a saute pan, and cook over medium heat for 1 minute until garlic is fragrant.
- Add Brussel sprouts and saute for about 5 minutes until brussel sprouts are cooked through and start to crisp, but do not burn.
- Sprinkle with cumin and sea salt, and cook one more minute. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
How to Hard Cook Lots of Eggs at Once
Use the oven, you egghead.
Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins
Wholesome, jammy, Genius.
Style with a breeze.