If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about because I was cooking for in-laws and they like things spicy. I have marinated many different types of beef--tenderloin, chuck ribs as well as chicken breasts and thighs and it's always been a hit.
When cooking for friends and family I usually use three Thai chilis. If you want to tone it down start with one. - Judy at Two Broads Abroad
Makes 1 cup of marinade
- 1 piece Ginger a one inch piece
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1-3 Thai chili peppers
- 2 pounds beef ribs
- Peel and coarsely chop ginger
- Place first six ingredients into a blender. Puree.
- Pour marinade over beef and chill at least 2 hours. It's best when overnight.
- Grill ribs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.