If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This "recipe" wins over every person I've ever made it for, even the haters. - bonappetithon
- 1 bunch brussel sprouts (approximately 8 to 12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Grated Parmesan (optional)
- Trim the bottom of the brussel sprouts and remove the first outer layer of leaves.
- Cut each brussel sprout in half, from top to bottom.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the brussel sprouts to the pan, cut side down, and season with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cut sides are charred, the rest of the leaves are bright green, and the brussel sprouts are just tender, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy plain or garnish with lemon zest or grated Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts