Author Notes: This recipe is very special to me. It's the recipe my boyfriend and I ever made together the first and last night together in our old apartment. It's one of my favorite comfort dishes of all time! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 1 large can of White Chunk Chicken Breast (in water)
- 10.75 ounces can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice
- 1 ear of shucked Corn
- 1 medium Yellow Onion-chopped
- 19 ounces can of Verde Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- 6-8 Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except enchilada sauce and Mexican Blend Cheese) and put ¼ to ? cup of mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them onto the greased baking dish seam side down.
- Pour Verde Enchiladas sauce on top of the enchiladas and top with Mexican Blend cheese. Bake for 45 minutes until the enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob