If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very special to me. It's the recipe my boyfriend and I ever made together the first and last night together in our old apartment. It's one of my favorite comfort dishes of all time! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 1 large can of White Chunk Chicken Breast (in water)
- 10.75 ounces can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 pouch of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice
- 1 ear of shucked Corn
- 1 medium Yellow Onion-chopped
- 19 ounces can of Verde Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- 6-8 Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F) and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except enchilada sauce and Mexican Blend Cheese) and put ¼ to ? cup of mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them onto the greased baking dish seam side down.
- Pour Verde Enchiladas sauce on top of the enchiladas and top with Mexican Blend cheese. Bake for 45 minutes until the enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob