If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are lucky on the south coast of Massachusetts that summer corn is plentiful. We can pick up ears at "honor" tables that abound in our area. I make this dish to accompany our favorite summer meals of locally caught fish (including lobster of course!) and fresh summer fruit. Sitting watching the sunset on buzzards bay after this meal makes us believe that life is truly sweet. - belfman
Makes approximately 8 cups
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon White balsamic vinegar
- 1 Large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups Cooked corn kernels
- 1 1/2 pound Shelled, cooked and cooled edamame
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, quartered
- 5 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh basil
- In a large nonreactive bowl whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add oil in a steady stream, whisking while pouring.
- Add to dressing the remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Tags: Summer special