If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this salad all year long, because it's so quick and easy. In the summer you can take advantage of sweet, fresh corn, and in the winter you can use frozen corn and be reminded of summer. You can also cook the corn on a grill to give it some smoky flavor as well. The herbs can be changed depending on what else you make with it: basil, mint, or cilantro all work well. - Meatballs&Milkshakes
- 4 ears fresh corn kernels removed (or 1 bag frozen corn)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon basil (or mint or cilantro), chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 lemon (or 1 lime) zested and juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the corn on a sheet pan at 375 degrees, dressed in the balsamic, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and some salt and pepper until it starts to just brown (about 20 minutes).
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients (including the other tablespoon of olive oil) and toss.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce