If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I learned how to make this very bright, addictive salad from dear friend, great cook and amazing gardener, Cathie Cotell, This raw salad is easy and addictive.I prefer fresh shucked raw corn, but I have also used leftover cooked corn with great success.). I believe that it tastes best if eaten immediately! —lnross
- 1 cup raw corn of the cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup minced onion or scallion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme or chopped fresh basil
- Mix corn, tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Whisk oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour over corn and tomatoes. Top with thyme or basil. Eat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob