If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No Buttermilk in the Fridge? No problem!
Add 1 T. lemon juice or vinegar to 1 C. milk
Let rest on counter for 5 minutes and voila...buttermilk!
It's seriously that easy!
Want less fat? Use pre-grated non fat mozzarella and cheddar available at most markets! - KCintheKitchen
- 2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh Sage
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar
- 2 Ears Fresh Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 6 Slices cooked & crumble Bacon
- In a large mixing bowl combine Flour, salt, garlic powder, sage, mozzarella, cheddar and corn, bacon and mix well with wooden spoon.
- In a small mixing bowl melt butter in microwave then add buttermilk and eggs and beat with a whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and stir 15-18 times JUST until ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out and fill the muffin tins (which you should coat with non stick spray) ¾ full.
- Bake in a pre heated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Tags: super easy to make
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.