If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Comes from researching grilled corn on the cob recipes and experimenting with flavors and textures. Corn can be grilled ahead of time and refrigerated. - cantz213
Serves a crowd
- 12 ears of corn
- Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Musard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Exta Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Green Onion, green part only
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the husk and the silk from the corn. Line your grill with Aluminium Foil. Grill your corn on a medium low flame turning occasionally until grill marks appear. Approximately 20 mins.
- While corn is grilling, start the dressing. In a blender or food processor add the Dijon Mustard, Honey, Rice Wine Vinegar. Chop the Green Onion and add into the mixture. While mixing slowly drizzle in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix until all ingrediants are incorporated and is smooth like a dressing. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, with a sharp knife cut the kernels off the cob. Drizzle corn with the dressing and top with Cherry Tomatoes. ENJOY!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.